Contact Us 619-589-8800


Cable TV Contracts

Posted by Joel Kriger | Jun 16, 2015

If your association has a bulk rate for a cable TV contract that is for more than one year, be sure to check your CC&Rs before renewing the contract or entering into a new contract with another vendor.  Some governing documents require a membership vote for contracts with a term of more than one year, and cable TV contracts are not an exception.

About the Author

Joel Kriger

Founder / Of Counsel Practice Areas: Community Association Counsel Joel M. Kriger is the founder of Kriger Law Firm. A native of Pennsylvania, Joel graduated from Temple University in 1970 and moved to San Diego to attend the University of San Diego School of Law, from which he graduated in 1973. Joel maintai...


Kriger Law Firm is committed to answering your questions about Community Association General Counsel, Governing Document Revisions, Alternative Dispute Resolution, CC & R Enforcement Litigation, and Common Interest Development law issues in California.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.